Sockbroker - Expensive express shipping for horrible condition
This was the worst package I have ever received!...i am sooo pissed!...
I purchased more then 20 pairs of socks and paid a very expensive express shipping to received them in this horrible condition. The ONE package (that all the socks was jammed into) came ripped and exposed. The socks were dirty and hanging out from the package.
The package was worn down, almost ripping at all the edges, there was different size wholes in the package.Had the socks been covered or wrapped (on the inside), would have been slightly better but still horrible condition for the amount of money I paid!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Last summer I ordered a cute one piece bathing suit from Rosegal. I have used this company before but I only bought small things like necklaces and bracelets. My experience..."
- "I wanted to share with you a recent Zappos experience of mine. Recently, I ordered a pair of pumps from Zappos. When the items arrived (the pink and brown striped..."
- "I walked in planning to sell three shirts I had never sold anything to platos closet before. so the lady very rudely explains to me it has to be in..."
- "If you are ever in the search for an American Bully, Pitbull style dog DO NOT get one from Christopher Thornton at Bayou Bully Kennels in Minden, Louisiana. He..."
- "I paid Bravo Marble & Granite to install granite countertops, backsplash, sink and faucet, along with the plumbing work. The same evening, upon careful inspection, I noticed they installed..."
- "My husband went to Wawa on Limestone Rd in Wilmington to get me a Roast beef Ciabatta for dinner at work since I work 11p-7am. I get to work and..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."
- "I have been paying for 10 years and now they stopped taking my payments all of a sudden,,,, no one knows why, they brought my fico from 748 down to..."