I do not believe that this is a legitimate business. I placed an order on May 9, 2017 and paid for two-day shipping.

It is now May 23, 2017. I made several attempts (4 to be exact) to call during business hours and only received an old school answering machine to leave messages on. I only left a message on the first attempt to call. I wrote an email requesting the whereabout of my product on May 12th.

No reply. I will be contacting my credit card company now. I was on the SockBroker.com website just now as well and a chat window popped up. The sock broker person wrote, "Hi".

Then, "Is that you?' I replied with a "?" and then the individual signed off. That is really creepy if not unprofessional business practices to me.

Sounds like a business that is running if not operating some sketchy products instead. DO NOT USE THIS BUSINESS!

Review about: Sockbroker Customer Care.

Reason of review: NEVER RECEIVED PRODUCT AND NO RESPONSE TO PHONE CALLS OR EMAILS.

Comments

I wish I'd read this review prior to ordering from them. My paid 2-day shipping took 8 days and no one answers when I call.